What is the Association for Vascular Access?
The Association for Vascular Access (AVA) is an association of healthcare professionals founded in 1985 to promote the emerging vascular access specialty. Today, its multidisciplinary membership advances research, provides professional and public education to shape practice and enhance patient outcomes, and partners with the device manufacturing community to bring about evidence-based innovations in vascular access.
The AVA Mission
The mission of AVA is to distinguish the vascular access specialty and define standards of vascular access through an evidence-based approach to enhance healthcare outcomes.
News and Announcements
- Call for Abstracts for Posters & Oral Presentations now OPEN!
- JAVA - Call for Papers
- New for Members -- FREE CE thru JAVA
- What's coming up in 2015 for AVA
- Are you a member of an AVA Network? Find out what's happening at a network in your area
- Meet the AVA Board and Staff
- Check out the Classifieds section of the AVA website