Protecting Your Patient and Vascular Access Devices from “Sticky Situations”
Matthew Ostroff, MSN, APN, VABC
Vascular Access Coordinator and Lead Clinician at St Joseph’s Health in Paterson NJ
· Review today's patients and their vascular access challenges.
· Define the components and characteristics of tissue adhesives.
· Describe the purposes of tissue adhesives when used with VAD’s through case studies ranging from the NICU to the ICU from peripheral to central.
· Analyze the financial benefits of the vascular access specialist having a complete tool kit.
· Discuss the future possibilities of adhesives in Vascular Access.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP12371 for 1 contact hour
Please RSVP by Monday April 22nd, 2019 to IVAN Event RSVP
FREE for IVAN members & 1st time attendees and $20 for non-members
payable at the door via cash, check or charge or online via SQUARE at IVAN Event Pay
IVAN Membership Fee: $36 per year, to join or renew on-line at www.avainfo.org/group/IVAN or at event
Educational event sponsored by Adhezion Biomedical