- Annual Meetings
- Continuing Education
- Career Center
|Frequently Asked Questions|
HOW DO I GET MY CE CERTIFICATE FROM A PAST AVA SCIENTIFIC MEETING
1. Go to AVA website and click on Past Scientific Meetings (located under Annual Meetings)
2. Click on the year you attended
3. Click on Evaluation from the list on the left side of the conference website
4. Sign in using your access key from that year (there is a link to retrieve it if you lost it). It will be sent to the email you registered with that year. If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact tech support at email@example.com
5. After signing in with your access key, look under Tasks and click on the link to Access CE Certificate.
How do I access my AVA Academy Courses?
To get to your AVA Academy courses, go to the AVA website and make sure you are signed in. Then under Continuing Education, click on Launch My Courses. Once you get to AVA Academy you will click on My Courses to see the courses you signed up for in the AVA store.
HOW DO Upgrade my guest account to a membership?
Click on "Sign In" at the top of the screen and enter your username and password. Click on Manage Profile (top of every page after you sign in). Click on Membership. Click on link to Upgrade your guest account. Complete the online application (you will need to select the membership you want from the drop down list where it currently says Guest).
How do I SIGN in?
Click on "Sign In" at the top of the screen and enter your username and password. Don't know your username or password? Click on "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?" link and follow the online instructions". Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
what is my member number?
Sign In. Click on PROFILE HOME in the My Profile area. Your 8 digit member number is displayed above your name. You can also find it by going to Manage Profile and then Edit Bio and looking under Account Info. Your Member Number is also listed on the printable membership card located in your profile.
how do i reset my password?
How do i print a membership card?