- Annual Meetings
- Continuing Education
- Career Center
|Frequently Asked Questions|
HOW DO I GET MY CE CERTIFICATE FROM A PAST AVA SCIENTIFIC MEETING
1. Go to AVA website and click on Past Scientific Meetings (located under Annual Meetings)
2. Click on the year you attended
3. Click on Evaluation from the list on the left side of the conference website
4. Sign in using your access key from that year (there is a link to retrieve it if you lost it). It will be sent to the email you registered with that year. If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact tech support at email@example.com
5. After signing in with your access key, look under Tasks and click on the link to Access CE Certificate.
How do I SIGN in?
Click on "Sign In" at the top of the screen and enter your username and password. Don't know your username or password? Click on "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?" link and follow the online instructions". Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
what is my member number?
Sign In. Click on PROFILE HOME in the My Profile area. Your 8 digit member number is displayed above your name. You can also find it by going to Manage Profile and then Edit Bio and looking under Account Info. Your Member Number is also listed on the printable membership card located in your profile.
how do i reset my password?
How do i print a membership card?