The official survey panel of the Association for Vascular Access.
The highest quality survey panel of vascular access experts & decision makers available for your vascular access market research needs.
DETAILED DEMOGRAPHICS - 100%
What is the AVA Survey Panel?
The AVA Survey Panel is a panel of AVA members who have agreed to share their expertise with industry to help advance the practice of vascular access.
Established by AVA in 2013, the AVA Survey Panel has been the go to source for market research sample for companies who are interested in vascular access. 70% of AVA’s top corporate partners and other AVA exhibitors use the AVA Survey Panel to keep a pulse on what vascular access decision makers are thinking.
Why use the AVA Survey Panel?
- Sample quality is unmatched for vascular access experts. The AVA Survey panel directly represents the most influential decision makers and users for vascular access products.
- Using the AVA Survey Panel supports the AVA organization.
- The AVA Survey Panel is fast, easy and cost effective.
How it works
- Contact us to request sample and other optional services.
- We quickly respond with a proposal including pricing.
- Once the proposal is accepted, you develop your own survey, use a third party developer or use our optional services.
- Once the survey is final, a survey link is sent to the panel and typically the quota is met within 48 hours or less.
- If utilized, optional survey analysis is completed and a report delivered within 5 days.
- $80 to $120 per response
- Sample Fee + Honoraria
- Optional services include
- Survey development
- Survey analysis
- Focus groups
- Field n = 100+ in less than 48 hrs
- Projects up to n = 400
- 78% with 11+ years of expertise
- 78% use ultrasound guidance
- 39% in teaching hospitals
- 34% in community hospitals
- 36% are managers
- 60% are on IV Teams
- 100% Directly involved in the decision making process
Most common uses
- New feature testing
- Concept testing
- Branding studies
- Post market surveillance
- Message and ad testing
- Assessment of competition
to learn more.