What is the Association for Vascular Access?
The Association for Vascular Access (AVA) is an association of healthcare professionals founded in 1985 to promote the emerging vascular access specialty. Today, its multidisciplinary membership advances research, provides professional and public education to shape practice and enhance patient outcomes, and partners with the device manufacturing community to bring about evidence-based innovations in vascular access.
The AVA Mission
The mission of AVA is to distinguish the vascular access specialty and define standards of vascular access through an evidence-based approach to enhance healthcare outcomes.
News and Announcements
- Pediatric Best Practice Guidelines 2nd Editon NOW AVAILABLE!
- Help your network win THE NETWORK CHALLENGE! Get the details here.
- Have you registered for the 2015 AVA meeting yet?
- Did you know you can view the 2015 meeting session details online?
- Remember to Register for AVA 2015 by August 20th to Save!